Tuesday, September 16, 2008

*:*:*: HERE WE GO AGAIN :*:*:*

First i would like to tell all of you that my son has been doing pretty good. FOR THE MOST PART....... But as of yesterday, my son has chosen to leave school campus and then decided to hitch a ride all the way up to my house!!!! Well lets say where i live, cause i did not know where he was until i got a phone call from my brother in-law saying that someone had seen my son on the highway coming up towards us......... OMG, that little poop head! Now of course i needed to get a hold of his dad to let him know that he could be up here in my area. Here we go again i thought! A wild goose hunt and probably would have the cops involved. I instantly started to get this over whelming feeling. So i decided to get in my car and drive over to where i thought he could be hiding out.........The first place that i came to i had knocked on their door while my heart was pounding so fast, they answered and before i could say anything they said are you looking for your son? YES, they told me that they were the ones to give him a ride from our little town to there place. He is around here somewhere they say. Now i call my son on his cell phone to tell him that i know where he is. Of course he tells me that he is not here......FIRST I SAID WHY WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE NOT HERE. IF YOU WEREN'T HERE YOU WOULD BE SAYING MOM,((( I AM NOT UP THERE,))) BUT YOU SAID I AM NOT HERE..... I told him to stop lying and that the game is over. You have been caught!!!! So this went on for about an hour, finally the game comes to a stop. Now i see my son walking in a field, all sweaty and tired looking. He proceeds to get in my car looking like he has been crying. He then ask to call his dad to tell him that he is with me now.........Now we go back to my house until i was able to meet his step mother half way back to his home. Of course during all of this my son was telling me that i did not care about him anymore, and if i did care about him i would be begging his dad to let him move back in with me....... But i am this EVIL MOM he says!!!! Trying to keep myself from slapping him about 20 times that should of taken place but i just take in all the abuse from him and just tell him that someday you will understand and that i love you more than you know..........You can say all the ugly things you want to me, keep on stabbing my heart. But i know that you really don't mean the things that you are saying to me. Now its time for him to get into his step moms car. We now HUG each other, he looks in my eye with a tear saying he probably wont be able to see me for a couple of months now. I say that it wont be that long, you had a bad day and that your dad has been pretty fair with you. Just try to do better from here on. But you need some kind of consequence to be done. You will never learn if something dosen't happen. From my understanding, his dad has taken his cell phone away for right now. As far as for him to come up to my house, i do know that he has to do Saturday school this week-end because of what he did. ( SCHOOL DECECION) I will see if he will get to come up the following week-end. ITS ALL UP TO MY SON'S ACTIONS!!!! I will be praying hard for him :) Thanks to all my readers for taking the time to read my post's......Hugs & Blessings To All, Love-Stacy :)

12 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I hope that you are doing better,Jungle Tart said that you were having health issues.You are in my prayers.
Sorry that I could not visit you or your Sis, I have been without power since Sunday and Just got it back today. Big Time Hugs.Mike G. said that!

Tamara (TC) Staples said...

Oh, Stacy - many, many hugs!!!! I am very sorry. What a scare! If he only knew how difficult this is for you. He is not the only one suffering!! I don't know what else to say except I am sorry.

How are you feeling? You didn't really need this right now, huh? Has your pain gone away? I wish I could be there to give you a hug in person. Please let me know what you find out from the doc.

You and your son are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Tamara

Tracy said...

Hugs sis, will talk with you soon. I love you lots. Your son will be ok. I just know it.

nippercatshome said...

Hi Stacy, I hope you are feeling better. Your son will be ok, problem with kids is that they don't think of the consequences and just do what is in their mind at the time. He doesnt mean all the things he says, my daughter used to say all those things to me also, and more, now we are very close and she is married and the mother of 2. Its a long and hard road, but I know that you and his dad are doing everything right, tough love is the only way that they will understand, and learn..take care hugss Mary

Hopefulsl said...

Mike, Tamara, Tracy & Mary!
Thank you all for stopping by and cheering me up :)
I will let you all know what the doctor has to say after tomorrow.
As for my son, he is doing better
now. School gave me a call this morning to fill me on what they plan to do to make it as comfort as they can for my son. It seems to be the first period class that he was having an issue with. They now have changed that class to another one. plus they are giving him extra attention for his needs.....Trying to start the morning off better for him, that way the rest of the day will go better for him :) YEAH
I have told you all when i start the day off bad then the rest of the day seems to bum me out. That is what is happening to my son.
So far good they say!!! Lets pray that this will continue on for him!
((((HUGS)))) & ((((HUGS))))
To All Of You....Blessings,
Love,Stacy

'Tart said...

Dear Stacy,
I am so glad to hear they are making accomodations for your son. I remember after I had a 'nervous breakdown' in 11th grade, the school made special pains to be sure I had lowered stress in 12th grade.

This included letting me work in the library instead of a class and going to the ED (Emotionally Disabled) class where I met one of my most favorite high school teachers - she was so sweet and really loved us!

It's so good to hear that your son's school understands that he does need special attention and maybe you and your ex can make sure he gets all the 'perks' that he deserves.:)

Next, I hope they get to the bottom of your pain. In my book, if you've got pain Somethin' is wrong and they need to diagnose it so they can fix it or so that you at least know what you are dealing with.

I am so sorry that you are feeling badly and that this stuff with your son gave you that overwhelming feeling (which I can very much relate to, and I hate that feeling, HATE it!!).

Take care of yourself. I just love you. And I LOL when your son said, "I'm not Here!" the little bugger - that was Funny! I know, I know, I shouldn't laugh, but you always do it for me, and frankly it makes me feel better.

Wishing you ((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))) and super big Blessings!!:):):) And control yourself with that cute Doc tomorrow! Hee hee!:):)
Love,
Tart

Hopefulsl said...

Tart,
I'm so glad that i still make you laugh......Like i said, it's a good thing that he is a doctor. Cause if he had another profession i just might hit on him. HEE,HEE....Just kidding, but he is cute......
Hugs & Hugs Back Attcha!
Love,Stacy

Wanda's Wings said...

OMG it's sounds like you have really had your hands full. I hope things settle down for you((((((Hugs))))))

Hopefulsl said...

Wanda,
Glad to see you around again! Good to know that you are still with all of us crazy bloggers, Hee,Hee......
Hope you are doing better? As for me and my son, well hopefully that will all calm down soon.
((((hugs)))) back attcha!
Love,Stacy

Tracy said...

Stacy how did it go at the doctors???? What did he say?? Love you lots!

(((Hugs)))

Mike Golch said...

sounds like he's playing games again, this time he has to learn that the games must stop. Gamew playing gets you nowhere except on a raod that no one needs to be on!
Games cost me a marriage.being on a good path has given me one. Please share this remark with you son.I do not want to see him going down the road to ruin. as I did so long ago and so far away in a total different lifetime.

Hopefulsl said...

Mike,
My son has been dealing with consequence's, i know that some of the stuff he really likes to do is taken away from him right now, maybe it will make him think twice before acting on. I know he is not a happy camper at the moment. It's time for him to wake up and smell the coffee, thats for sure.....Thanks for sharing your comment with me and i will be glad to share this with my son the next time i get to see him.....
((((Hugs)))) & Blessings,
Love,Stacy