Monday, October 6, 2008

BOY AM I TIRED!!!!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to stop in and say that i plan on being able to put up a post to what has been going on with my new job and a little bit of everything else too.......(THIS WEDNESDAY I HOPE?) That is my next day off, and i really would like to just and relax on the computer & maybe do a little of reading a book as well. Can't wait to share all the details with you all. Hope you all are doing good? I guess i will find out this Wednesday :) Talk to you guys soon. HUGS & BLESSINGS TO ALL..........LOVE,STACY!!!!!!

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

take car you rour self, I hioe work is going good.as always your friend mike.

Hopefulsl said...

Mike,
My job is going good, just very tired cause its a lot of labor!!!!Give more details when i write my new post....
HUGS ATTCHA MY FRIEND!
Love,Stacy

Tracy said...

Hugs sis. Glad things are going well. Know that you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I love you lots sister of mine!

((((Stacy))))

Tamara (TC) Staples said...

Stacy,

Really glad to hear the job is going well. Hope some of the tiredness lifts as you adjust to your new work. I will be looking forward to your post.

Lots of love,
Tamara