Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'M STILL HERE.......HEE,HEE.....CHEERS!!!!!

I'M SO SORRY THAT IT HAS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO WRITE ANOTHER POST GUY'S. BUT MY SIDE OF THE WORLD HAS BEEN KEEPING ME SPINNING AROUND ALL THE TIME!!!! TODAY I HAVE DECIDED TO RELAX A LITTLE BIT :) SO FAR IT HAS BEEN A NICE DAY, AND I HOPE IT WILL CONTINUE ON FOR THE REST OF THE DAY? YOU ARE PROBABLY WONDERING WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON WITH ME THAT'S BEEN KEEPING ME SPINNING THESE DAYS...... WELL AS YOU ALL KNOW MY SITUATION WITH MY SON, AND HOW I HAVE STARTED A NEW JOB ABOUT A MONTH & 1/2 AGO. WELL ABOUT THE SAME TIME I TOOK ON THIS JOB MY SON DECIDED TO RUNAWAY FROM HIS FATHERS PLACE AND NOW HAS BEEN WITH ME AGAIN ALL THIS TIME...........NOW I AM GOING CRAZY AGAIN, TRYING TO GET HIM BACK INTO SCHOOL AND HAVING TO DEAL WITH ALL THE DOCTORS AND HIS TEACHERS AT HIS LAST SCHOOL PLUS TRYING TO WORK..........WELL IN THE MEAN TIME I HAVE BROKEN OUT WITH HIVES ((((giggles)))) NOT REALLY FUNNY, BUT THANK GOD THEY ONLY APPEARED ON MY STOMACH AND BACK. IF THEY WOULD HAVE SHOWN UP ON MY FACE I THINK I WOULD HAVE HAD TOO FLUSH MYSELF DOWN THE TOILET. ((((giggles again))))........ANYWAY, WITH HAVING THE HIVES AND THEN FEELING LIKE I WAS GOING TO HAVE A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN THAT'S WHEN MY BOSS DECIDED TO HAVE ME ONLY WORKING 2-DAYS A WEEK RIGHT NOW. HE KNEW I WAS GOING CRAZY AND WE HAD A TALK ABOUT TO WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON WITH ME.......MY BOSS KNEW BY ME WORKING 6:00AM TO 2:30PM EVERYDAY MONDAY THRU FRIDAY I WASN'T ABLE TO GET WHAT I NEEDED DONE FOR MY SON. SO HE HAS BEEN KIND ENOUGH TO WORK ME ONLY 2-DAYS FOR RIGHT NOW. BLESS HIS HEART!!!!!! FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON TO GETTING MY SON IN ORDER AGAIN. THE PROBLEM IS EVERYBODY ELSE OUT THERE THAT I AM HAVING TO DEAL WITH ARE DRAGGING THEIR FEET.......(((((i could scream right now)))))........BUT I KNOW THEY WOULDN'T HEAR ME ANYWAY. I'LL JUST SAVE MY VOICE FOR NOW! SO AS FOR MY SON, HE IS HAVING JUST A GRAND OLE TIME WHILE HE IS OUT OF SCHOOL. ((((yippee for him))))......ENOUGH ABOUT ALL OF THIS CRAZY STUFF, I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME ALSO TO TELL ALL OF YOU THAT I REALLY MISS READING AND COMMENTING ON YOUR BLOGS. BUT PLEASE DONT THINK THAT DOESN'T MEAN ALL OF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN IN MY THOUGHTS. CAUSE REALLY, ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN ON MY MIND. HOPE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU ARE DOING O.K ????? ALL OF YOU TAKE CARE NOW AND I HOPE TO GET CAUGHT UP ON YOUR BLOGS SOON..........MISS & LOVE ALL OF YOU........STACY-BRAT :)

5 comments:

Mike Golch said...

so you are running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.Oh well welcome the the rat race.Big Time hugs and God's Blessings and Love to you and your family! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Tracy said...

Well sis you sure have your hands full! I wish things were easier for you, and if i were right there i would give you a huge hug! Love you lots, know i am praying that things will get easier for you. Big time hugs sent your way! ((((Stacy))))

Love ya lots,
Tracy

Tamara (TC) Staples said...

Stacy,

So good to hear from you. I was just thinking about you and was going to email and then I saw your post. Sorry that things are so crazy and that you are having "son" stress again. Good thing your boss let you work fewer hours for a bit.

Things are good here. I am really busy with NaNoWriMo. Also, we have company (my stepson and his wife) coming for a visit on Thurs. They are our first guests since we moved back to the mainland. We are scrambling a bit to get last minute house stuff in order.

Glad you were able to take a break and post to catch us up on what you have been up to.

Take care and big hugs sent your way,
Tamara

'Tart said...

Dear Stacy,
I'm sorry to hear of the hard times you are having. I hope the hives let up soon. It sounds good that your boss gave you less hours.

It's good to see you on blog again! I hope you are having a good day today - (((Hugs))) & blessings to you!!:)
Love,
Tart

Hopefulsl said...

Mike,
You got that one right! I am running around with my head cut off like a chicken-Hee,Hee.....Oh well, just trying to do the best i can.
HUGS & BLESSINGS TO YOU MY FRIEND!!!!
Love,Stacy


Tracy,
My sweet sister of mind :) Wish you were closer, cause i sure could use a big hug from you....Just thinking about it makes me feel like we are hugging each other anyways :)
I love you so much, and thank you for keeping me in your prayers!
LOTS OF HUGS & KISSES SENT YOUR WAY
Love,Stacy-Brat ((((CHEERS))))


Tamara,
How sweet of you for thinking of sending me a e-mail :) Glad to know that everything is going o.k for you. And hope you enjoy your company coming this Thursday? Glad to have heard from you, and i hope to get caught up on everyones blogs this week........
(((((HUGS MY FRIEND)))))
Love,Stacy


Tart,
Oh, it's so good to hear from you too :) I really miss being on blog land, but i am glad that i am able to get on it once in awhile....Just wish i could more often. Thank you for showing your concerns, and i myself really hope that things will calm down soon again!!!! I miss laughing with you. Guess i need to try just a little harder to get over to your site so i could get a good laugh in :) I really love how you write your post's.........
Hope things are going o.k for you?
Take care now, and thanks again for being my friend!!!!!!(((CHEERS)))..
HUGS & HUGS SENT YOUR WAY>>>>>>>
Love,Stacy